Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Huge Low Maintenance Home in the Heart of Ashgrove!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This has to be one of the largest townhouses in this sought after near city suburb! Seeing is believing! Space and low maintenance are engaging features in this impressive property. Extra large living areas, a massive double garage with loads of storage and a great entertainer's courtyard - delightful as soon as you walk in the door. The current owners are sure you'll enjoy spending time out here as much as they have!
This residence is a true house alternative, without the time-consuming maintenance usually associated with a traditional home and backyard, and is only minutes away from everything that is Ashgrove - a delightful mix of cafes, dining and specialty shops, as well as mainstream grocery outlets, gyms, medical centre etc. The commute to the city, just over 4 kilometres way, is also a breeze, with excellent public transport and bikeways.
The features include:
- The spacious living areas flow seamlessly to the huge rear entertaining courtyard and also open to a front balcony
- Beautiful Tasmanian Oak kitchen, with granite bench tops and breakfast bar
- Powder room and laundry are conveniently located on the middle level
- Upstairs features charming master suite with walk in robe and ensuite plus two additional built-in bedrooms and a bath in the main bathroom
- Massive side-by-side double garage with plenty of extra room for your hobbies!
- Air conditioning, screens and fans
- Immaculate presentation throughout
- Low maintenance brick construction
- This property is in the catchment area for sought after primary schools, as well as easily accessible to several private schools
- All this and the body corporate is cheap too!
If you are looking to simplify your life by moving closer to the city but still need lots of living space and lovely atmosphere, you have found your solution here - come and take advantage of this opportunity now!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.