Contemporary Living in Ashgrove
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
First time on the market in ten years! This one owner home has been well cared for and is designed for the family to live in comfort with all modern facilities. Spread across two levels, the property would suit a dual living situation for those who have regular visitors, teenager or live-in nanny. With loads of natural light, cool summer breezes and surrounded by lush trees it will make coming home each day a pleasure.
- 3 double built-in bedrooms (main with walk-in-robe and ensuite)
- Two spotless modern bathrooms (1 x ensuite)
- Stylish kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops and stainless appliances plus large pantry
- Open plan living/dining opening onto a large entertainer's deck
- Fully covered North/East facing deck set amongst the tree tops, perfect for entertaining in style
- Polished Tasmanian oak floors in living areas with carpeted bedrooms for comfort
- Reverse cycle A/C and ceiling fans throughout
- Security system
- One double bedroom
- Huge carpeted rumpus/family room
- Large alfresco paved entertaining area
- Combined bathroom/toilet
- Separate laundry with plenty of storage
- Hobby/utility room with sink and stainless benches
- Double lock up garage with storage
- Low maintenance fully fenced child friendly yard
With a choice of numerous parks/walking tracks, public and private schools, transport and shopping at your finger tips plus an easy commute to the CBD you can see why Ashgrove is one of the most popular inner city Blue Chip suburbs.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
409m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.