Hillside Tree House!
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
This fantastic home is set in a quiet sought after street surrounded by quality homes including the historic "Farrington House". It reveals little of its commanding hillside position from the street. You need to inspect to appreciate how it has a feeling of sanctuary once inside and makes the most of the fabulous views over the surrounding district through the trees.
You enter the home on the middle level and views are immediately apparent.
This level is the hub of the home and features include:
- Open plan living
- Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops and walk in pantry
- Fantastic rear deck - perfect for entertaining friends and family while soaking up the views
- 3rd bedroom and 2nd bathroom
The top level offers:
- Master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- 2nd bedroom
The lower level offers:
- Rumpus room opening on to the lower deck
- Utility room which is currently used as the 4th bedroom (it is just short of legal height)
- 3rd bathroom
- 2 storage rooms
- Single carport
- Fully fenced and landscaped 607m2 block
This location will impress. It is within the catchment for Wilston State School and Alderley train station and Shopping Centre are a short stroll away. The Grange Forest Park nature reserve, Grinsted Park with wonderful play areas & Kedron Brook bike way are all just over the hill.
If you are looking for a family home which offers an uncompromising position, multiple living areas, both indoors and out look no further!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
607m² / 0.15 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.