Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Grand Design on 946m²
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
On entry, this bespoke residence oozes elegance, warmth and understated sophistication. The thoughtful design of both the house and lush gardens have resulted in a private sanctuary ideal for large scale entertaining of family and friends. The architect has also made the most of the perfect easterly aspect from the rear making it a home for all seasons.
Architectural features include:
- Extensive use of Canadian Maple throughout
- Shadow line cornices throughout
- Soaring 4 metre ceilings in the living area
- Extensive use of glass
- Extensive use of louvers - perfect for catching cooling summer breezes
- Gas fire for those cooler winter nights
The home is set over 2 levels with the upper level offering 3 large bedrooms & bathroom with a separate toilet.
The lower level is the hub of the home & offers:
- Master with ensuite & WIR opening to the outdoors
- Fabulous expansive open plan living with polished hardwood floors
- Huge rear deck (with outdoor kitchenette) which flows to the fully fenced level 946m2 yard
- Large gourmet kitchen with loads of storage
- Powder room
- Over sized double garage with remote access
The property is located in a highly sought after pocket surrounded by many quality homes both traditional & contemporary in nature. The area also adjoins Grange Forest Park, Grinstead Park & Kedron Brook bikeway.
If you and your family are frustrated by the lack of individual flair & quality of many modern homes then look no further as this property will impress.
Inspect & fall in love.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
946m² / 0.23 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.