Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
UNDER CONTRACT! Full of Charm and Grace
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
With an address that will always be in style, this charming 1940's character home could be what you have been looking for. Sitting in an elevated pocket of Alderley and surrounded by quality homes, it has high decorative ceilings throughout and a wonderful North/East facing deck attracting cool breezes in summer and warm sun in winter.
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Fresh kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Open plan lounge and dining
- Huge entertaining decks capturing north/east breezes
- Polished floorboards and high decorative ceilings throughout
- Two bathrooms (one under in the workshop area)
- 2 x Air Conditioners
- Workshop/laundry/hobby area under
- Private and leafy back yard - very child friendly and safe
- One lock up garage plus one carport
Infrastructure is fantastic - walk to acres of parkland and Kedron Brook bike paths, rail, bus, shopping and cafe precincts plus being only 5.5 km to the CBD is magic!
Affordable houses in this pocket are very sought after and do not come onto the market often, so get organised and be quick to inspect.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
610m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space and 1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.